Sativa CBD Oil
A 1200 mg CBD oil with Sativa dominant terpenes for an energizing uplifting effect.
This product meets the following criteria:
- Paraben free
- Lab tested
- Contains 1200 mg CBD per 30 ml
- Medium Chain Triglygeride (MCT) carrier oil
EACH SPRAY CONTAINS:
5.21 mg CBD
Drop 2-3 drops under the tongue and hold for one minute before swallowing. Do not exceed 3 drops per day.
Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil, Cannabidiol (CBD), HL Sativa Terpene Blend.
Here are some interesting studies to understand the methodology and logical behind the development of this Anti-pollution Regenerative Serum:
- Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa.
- Translational Investigation of the Therapeutic Potential of Cannabidiol (CBD): Toward a New Age
- Antihyperalgesic and antidepressive actions of (R)-(+)-limonene, α-phellandrene, and essential oil from Schinus terebinthifolius fruits in a neuropathic pain model.
- Anti-stress effects of d-limonene and its metabolite perillyl alcohol.
- Antioxidative and Cholesterol-Lowering Effects of Lemon Essential Oil in Hypercholesterolemia-Induced Rabbits.
- Antidepressant activity of Litsea glaucescens essential oil: identification of β-pinene and linalool as active principles.
CBD derived from cannabis sativa L. is being investigated as a potent plant derived anti-inflammatory.
D-Limonene is a monoterpene derived from cannabis and citrus species. Limonene is known for it’s anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
Beta-pinene, the monoterpene derived from forest trees is being investigated for it’s antidepressant properties.